Exclusive Perks for Those Who Serve Our Community and Our Country
To thank you for your service and sacrifice, PlainsCapital is proud to offer the Protect and Serve account to first responders and military personnel1. This account provides some of our best banking features with no minimum balance and no monthly fee!
- Five refunds of other banks’ ATM fees per statement cycle2
- Unlimited PlainsCapital ATM withdrawals
- PlainsCapital Debit Mastercard3
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking4
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay - no charge for first 5 payments per statement cycle5
- People Pay - no charge for first 5 payments per statement cycle5
- Secure and manage your debit card with Card Controls
- Withdraw cash with Cardless Cash at designated ATMs
- Voice Banking
- Direct deposit of recurring deposits
- Unlimited check-writing
- Personal line of credit available with credit qualifications
- EZShield®ID Theft Protection available for $5.95/month
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service fee – ever.
You Might Also Like
1 Active or retired police, paramedics, firefighters, and state and federal law enforcement officers and agents; active and veteran members of Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Valid ID required.
2Up to $5 per transaction. Refunds of other banks ATM fees will be deposited on the day of the withdrawal. Each additional ATM usage will incur the foreign bank’s ATM fee plus a $1 PlainsCapital fee.
3Mastercard® Debit Cards available to cardholders age 18 and over.
4Standard data fees from your mobile provider may apply.
5Each additional bill payment, person-to-person payment, or external transfer is $1.