Houston Region Chairman
Mr. Lane is responsible for banking operations and business development for the Houston market.
- More than 40 years of experience in the banking and financial services industry
- Founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of The Bank of River Oaks where he also served as the bank’s chief credit officer, chief investment officer, and co-chief financial officer
- Held various executive positions with Whitney National Bank and J.P. Morgan Chase
- B.S. in finance, University of Tennessee
- Post Oak YMCA board member
- UT-Permian Basin board member
- Midland College board member
- Galleria Area Chamber of Commerce board member
- Boys and Girls Country board member
- The Boys Scouts of America board member
- The Open Door Mission board member
Find your passion in life; follow your passion in life…and everything else will fall into place.