Mr. Neville oversees Wealth Management, Private Banking, and Premier Services at PlainsCapital Bank, working closely with commercial bankers to identify opportunities for building, managing, preserving, and transferring wealth for affluent customers.
- More than 25 years of experience in commercial lending and private banking
- Joined PlainsCapital in 2012
- Previously served as director/senior banker for Northern Trust Austin
- B.A., Marquette University
- Attended the University of Madrid and Loyola University in Rome
- Austin Symphony Orchestra board of directors, past president