As the chief administrative officer, Mr. Villarreal oversees the day-to-day administrative activities at PlainsCapital Bank. He is responsible for optimizing employee and segment performance, as well as overseeing general operational and financial goal achievement.
Mr. Villarreal also oversees initiatives that promote a positive and productive work environment through workplace cultural enrichment, ensuring that PlainsCapital Bank’s core values are realized in day-to-day operations.
- More than 30 years of experience in the banking industry
- Previously served as chief of bank operations and was promoted to chief administrative officer in January 2012
- Joined PlainsCapital Bank in 1988
- B.B.A. in finance, Texas Tech University
- Texas Tech School of Banking graduate
- Texas Bankers Electronic Crimes Taskforce member
- Western Little League of Lubbock Executive board member
- Texas Council on Economic Education board of directors