Make Everyday Purchases Even Easier With Mobile Wallet
Link your PlainsCapital Bank Mastercard® with Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay® or Google Pay™ for quick, convenient and secure payments from your mobile device.
Apple Pay offers PlainsCapital Bank customers a variety of benefits, including:
- Enhanced security – merchants that you purchase from never receive your card number, only a randomly-generated “token”.
- Quicker payment – the contactless payment process of Apple Pay is much quicker than conventional payments.
- Privacy – Apple Pay does not track transactions nor store the data.
Simply add your PlainsCapital debit card information to the Wallet app on your Apple device by going to Wallet and tapping the add button. Follow the steps to add a new card. Tap Next. PlainsCapital will verify your information. Then start using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay can be used by anyone with an approved Apple device. Apple Pay can be used at a variety of stores as well as for any in-app purchases made on your phone. Just look for either of these symbols:
With Samsung Pay, owners of select Galaxy devices have the ability to make payments directly from their mobile device. Download the Samsung Pay app from the Google Play store, and you can:
- Use Samsung Pay for in-store, in-app and online purchases.
- Load your PlainsCapital debit card onto your device and check out with a tap.
- Earn points for every purchase through Samsung Pay and redeem rewards.
To start using Samsung Pay, navigate to and open Samsung Pay on your phone. Tap Menu in the top left corner, and then tap Cards. Next, tap Add card (blue +card icon), and then tap Add credit/debit card. Follow the on-screen instructions to register your card. When you add a card, you must agree to the card’s terms and conditions.
Samsung Pay can be used to make purchases at a variety of stores as well as for any in-app purchases made on your phone. Just look for either of these symbols:
Google Pay offers PlainsCapital Bank customers a variety of benefits, including:
- Pay in stores with speed and security.
- Instantly make payments in mobile apps with the press of a button.
- Reduce fraudulent activity with no card number shared at checkout.
To start using Google Pay, sign in to Payment methods. At the bottom, click Add payment method. Click Add credit or debit card. Enter your card info. If you’re asked to verify your payment method, choose an option from the list. Find and enter the verification code.
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places. Google Pay can be used at a variety of stores as well as for any in-app purchases made on your phone. Just look for either of these symbols:
For help with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay, call 866.762.8392 to speak with a customer service representative. We’re available to assist you Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Google Pay is a trademark of Google Inc. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Other Mobile Banking Solutions
Manage your accounts, pay bills, transfer funds, and more.
Deposit checks directly through our mobile app any time, from anywhere
More ways to get the most from your checking account.