At PlainsCapital Bank Wealth Management & Trust, the administration of trusts and estates is at the core of our services and requires special expertise. We work with you, your attorney, and your accountant to help you create and implement your estate plan.
Living and Testamentary Trusts
Trusts are an important component of many estate plans. When utilized correctly, they can:
- Preserve and grow your wealth for future generations
- Minimize taxes
- Provide for you in the event of incapacity or disability
- Provide for the long-term care of your spouse and children
- Fulfill your charitable wishes
- Provide asset protection from creditors
Settling your estate and helping your family navigate through this difficult time is one of our most important responsibilities. When you appoint PlainsCapital Bank to serve as the executor of your estate, you can take comfort in knowing that your wishes will be carried out with care, compassion, and professionalism.