You’re Never Too Young to Start Saving
The PlainsCapital Bank Youth Saving Account makes saving fun and easy for kids under 18. Young savers can open an account with as little as $1, and there are never any fees or minimum balance requirements. Kids get a free PlainsCapital piggy bank to help them save at home, and we’ll even give them a $5 birthday deposit every year until they turn 18.
- Interest on any balance over $1
- No fees or minimum balances
- Free transfers between your child’s account and your PlainsCapital accounts
- Unlimited deposits
- Six withdrawals and/or transfers per quarter at no charge*
- Mobile Banking – Access your child’s account from your web-enabled cell phone
- Online Banking
- eStatements – Get organized with online statement archiving
- Voice Banking – Access account information from your touch-tone phone
- FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowable by law
- $1 to open the account
- Only available to children under age 18**
You Might Also Like
*Six withdrawals and/or transfers are allowed per quarter at no charge. Thereafter, a charge of $3 per transaction will apply. Federal regulations limit the number of transactions you can make on certain saving products to six per month. However, withdrawals and transfers made at an ATM and withdrawals made in person at a branch are not subject to the federal limit.
**Child must have a parent or guardian age 18 or older as a co-owner of their account.