Savings Made Simple
Are you dreaming of a family vacation? Planning ahead for holiday shopping? Looking to put away money for unexpected expenses? A PlainsCapital Personal Savings Account makes it easy to start. $100 is all it takes.
- Safe: PlainsCapital Personal Savings Accounts are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowable by law, so your funds are always safe.
- Automatic Savings: Direct deposit of your payroll, Social Security, teacher retirement, or other recurring checks available
- Earn interest on any balance
- Unlimited deposits
- Six withdrawals and/or transfers per statement cycle at no charge. Thereafter, a charge of $3 per transaction will apply.
- Opening deposit: $100
- Minimum daily balance: $100 min. daily balance required to avoid a $5 quarterly service fee
Switching to PlainsCapital Bank Is Easy!
Other Personal Banking Solutions
Increase your returns with a higher-yield Certificate of Deposit from PlainsCapital.
Traditional and Roth IRAs to help you retire secure.
Following are a few key benefits of choosing a money market account.