Features of PlainsCapital Bill Pay
- Person to Person (P2P) Payments. Need to pay a friend for dinner or send money for something you bought online? You can send electronic payments to others regardless of where they bank. All you need is their email address
- External Transfers. Transfer funds to accounts at any domestic bank using a routing number and account number. It makes it easy to transfer to your accounts at other banks or send money to a family member
- Customer Support. Enjoy extended support hours and chat session availability with Bill Pay experts
- Consistent Payment Methods and Timing. Know exactly when payments will be debited from your account, when they will arrive at your billers, and if they will be sent electronically or by mailed check. It’s reliable and consistent
- Customize Paying Account Name. Choose the originating account name on paper checks mailed to your billers. You will have the flexibility to use different account names for different billers when needed
- eBill Wizard. Access an easy-to-use interface for establishing new eBills so you can receive bills electronically directly in your Bill Pay account
- Mobile Bill Pay. Pay bills, transfer funds, and make P2P payments right from your mobile phone
- Schedule Bill Pay Payments
New payments are scheduled based on the processing date – the date that the full amount of the payments will be debited from your account. The estimated arrival date of your payment will be displayed based on the processing date you select. For electronic payments, allow two days from the processing date for payments to arrive in your biller’s account. Allow three to five days for check payments to arrive.
For help with Bill Pay, please call our dedicated Bill Pay customer service line with any questions at 877.268.3930, Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (CST).