Convenience, Special Deals from Local and National Merchants, and More
The PlainsCapital Bank Buffalo Rewards Debit Card (formerly the Good Guys Debit Card) works like a check, only it's faster and easier. The Buffalo Rewards Card is your gateway to thousands of deals and discounts1. Get your Buffalo Rewards Debit Card with any personal checking account, which you can open online. Or if you already have a Good Guys Debit Card, you are entitled to all of the same benefits of Buffalo Rewards.
Deals and Discounts
Your Buffalo Rewards Debit Card also gives you access to over 17,000 deals and discounts at 2,200 merchants across Texas and get additional deals online at top national merchants. You will also receive discounts at more than 30,000 major pharmacies and vision centers nationwide.
More Great Rewards
In addition to money-saving discounts, Buffalo Rewards provides:
- Roadside assistance services
- $20,000 travel accidental death insurance coverage2
- Cell phone protection coverage of up to $4002 per year
Personal Checking Benefits
- Take your debit card home with you when you open your account, thanks to our instant-issue process3
- Deduct funds directly from your PlainsCapital checking account for purchases
- Enjoy the convenience of paying with a debit card without worrying about interest charges
- Withdraw cash at any ATM4
- Authorize purchases and withdrawals with your signature or Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Review your purchases on your monthly estatement
- Access Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Access Mobile Banking3 with Mobile Deposit and Mobile Bill Pay
1Powered by BaZing®
2Some restrictions may apply. For detailed information on cell phone protection and travel accident insurance, please complete the registration process and log in. Insurance products are not FDIC insured, not considered deposits, and are not an obligation of or guaranteed by PlainsCapital Bank, its affiliates, or any governmental agency.
3Instant-issue debit cards must be activated before use.
4Fees may apply to withdrawals from another banks’ ATM.
5 Standard mobile rates apply. See your mobile provider for complete details.
6 Program is subject to change at any time.