Chief Human Resources Officer
Areas of Responsibility
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of Human Resources initiatives in support of the Bank's strategic objectives
- Primary service and initiatives include recruiting and retention, compensation, employee relations and employee engagement, culture, leadership and development.
- Facilitate HR initiatives between the Bank and Hilltop Holdings shared services.
- More than 30 years of management experience in human resources, mostly in Financial Services, with a period of time in oil and gas and architectural and engineering consulting.
- Joined PlainsCapital Corporation in 2003
- B.S. and M.S. in business administration, Oklahoma State University
- Southern Methodist University Cox HR Advisory Board
- Southern Methodist University Cox HR Roundtable
- Dallas Chamber of Commerce Executive Women’s Roundtable
- Society for Human Resources Management
- Dallas HR
- World at Work Total Rewards Association
- North Texas Compensation Association