As chief human resources officer, Ms. Irby directs and oversees all HR initiatives. Her leadership helps PlainsCapital Bank meet its strategic objectives through effective policies regarding recruiting and retention, compensation, employee relations and engagement, culture, leadership, and development.
Ms. Irby also facilitates HR initiatives between PlainsCapital Bank and Hilltop Holdings shared services.
- More than 30 years of management experience in human resources, mostly in financial services
- Consulting experience in the oil and gas, architectural, and engineering industries
- Joined PlainsCapital Corporation in 2003
- B.S. and M.S. in business administration, Oklahoma State University
- Southern Methodist University Cox HR Advisory Board
- Southern Methodist University Cox HR Roundtable
- Dallas Chamber of Commerce Executive Women’s Roundtable
- Society for Human Resources Management
- World at Work Total Rewards Association
- North Texas Compensation Association