Chief Credit Officer & Advisory Director
As chief credit officer, Mr. Adams oversees credit process and loan operational functions for PlainsCapital Bank.
- Joined PlainsCapital Bank in 1988, working in the loan review and credit administration departments
- Promoted to executive vice president in 2001
- Named chief credit officer in 2005
- Worked at First Republic Bank in Lubbock and Mineral Wells, Texas, for four years before joining PlainsCapital Bank in 1988
- More than 28 years of experience in loan review, credit analysis, lending, and credit administration
- B.B.A. in finance, Texas Tech University
- Graduated from the Southwestern Graduate School of Banking
Success doesn’t come easy. It takes hard work and learning from our past experiences to continue to build a quality financial institution for our customers and employees.