Allie Bueno Abraham............
As chief financial officer, Ms. Abraham oversees all aspects of financial management and reporting for PlainsCapital Bank.
In addition Ms. Abraham manages financial reporting, internal controls, forecasting and planning, profitability analysis, and treasury and investments.
- Eighteen years of banking industry experience
- Joined PlainsCapital Bank in 2007
- Promoted to chief financial officer in 2017 after previously serving as director of financial planning and analysis
- Extensive background in bank accounting, project management, and audit and financial systems
- B.B.A. in accounting and M.B.A from the University of Texas at Arlington
- Certified Public Accountant