Job Number: PCB-LUB-020-0714
Location: Operations Center
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under supervision of the exceptions supervisor, the exception clerk is responsible for handling charge backs, large item returns, and large item reviews.
Qualified individuals may apply in person at 5010 University Avenue
Knowledge and Skills
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6 months prior office or banking experience preferred.
- Must be very accurate with 10-key by touch and typing
- Ability to read, write and communicate clearly.
- Personal computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work.