Searching for the Right Job? Find it at PlainsCapital.
We're committed to making PlainsCapital a great place to work. PlainsCapital employees enjoy a work environment driven by a unique culture, entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. We offer a competitive benefits packets that includes comprehensive health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, flexible spending accounts, vacation and sick leave, as well as a 401K Plan. PlainsCapital is an AA/EEO M/F/Disability/Veteran Employer.
If you are interested in joining the PlainsCapital team, please see the Current Openings below. To submit your resume for an opening:
- In the Lubbock area, apply in person at 5010 University Avenue or email email@example.com
- In the El Paso area, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Dallas and Fort Worth areas, email email@example.com
- In the Austin and San Antonio areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Houston and Corpus Christi areas, e-mail email@example.com
- In the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo or Eagle Pass areas, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: All emails must include the job title and the job code in the Subject line.
PC Support Specialist
Premier Services Representative
IT SOX Manager (PlainsCapital Corporation)
IT Audit Manager (Hilltop Holdings)
Auditor II (Hilltop Holdings)
IrvingIT Infrastructure Applications Administrator
IT Datacenter Infrastructure Administrator
Electronic Payments Systems Analyst
Card Services Representative
Part-time Check Services Operator
Deposit Support Processor I
Part-time Customer Service Representative