Features of PlainsCapital Bill Pay
- Customer Support. Enjoy extended support hours and chat session availability with Bill Pay experts
- Consistent Payment Methods and Timing. Know exactly when payments will be debited from your account, when they will arrive at your billers, and if they will be sent electronically or by mailed check. It’s reliable and consistent
- eBill Wizard. Access an easy-to-use interface for establishing new eBills so you can receive bills electronically directly in your Bill Pay account
- With the PlainsCapital Mobile Banking App you can pay bills right from your mobile phone
- Schedule Bill Pay Payments
- Paying bills and setting up new payees is faster and more efficient that ever before with the new Money Center in PlainsCapital Online Banking
New payments are scheduled based on the processing date – the date that the full amount of the payments will be debited from your account. The estimated arrival date of your payment will be displayed based on the processing date you select. For electronic payments, allow two days from the processing date for payments to arrive in your biller’s account. Allow three to five days for check payments to arrive.
For help with Bill Pay, please call our dedicated Bill Pay customer service line with any questions at 877.268.3930, Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. (CST).