A Debit Account to Grow With
Learning to make responsible financial decisions is important for every child. That’s why PlainsCapital Bank offers the Youth Debit Account. With the ability to access funds through their Buffalo Rewards Debit Card or at any PlainsCapital Bank ATM, or through Mobile and Online Banking, your child can learn to spend money responsibly and review his or her account activity and balance regularly. Plus, your child can learn to bank without the risk of monthly maintenance or overdraft fees.
- PlainsCapital Buffalo Rewards Debit Card1
- Unlimited PlainsCapital ATM withdrawals
- Mobile Banking2
- Online Banking
- Online Statements or paper statements
- No minimum balances or fees
Requirements & Fees
- Child must be between the ages of 12 and 18
- Parent or guardian must be a co-owner of the account and have a PlainsCapital Bank checking account
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- No check-writing
- No overdrafts
- Reduced daily debit and ATM transaction limits
1MasterCard® Debit Cards available to eligible cardholders age 12 and over.
2Standard data fees from your mobile provider apply.